Los Angeles, CA
about 1 year ago
The BSA Analyst is responsible for supporting the BSA Department with the day-to-day implementation and administration of the bank’s BSA and AML Program, established procedures and internal controls which includes monitoring of all BSA related activities to ensure that the bank is in compliance with rules and regulations.
- Prepare, review and analyze customer transactions for Enhanced Due Diligence reviews of High Risk Customers
- Report any unusual/suspicious activity as required by BSA/AML Laws, Regulations and Guidance
- Perform Enhanced Due Diligence Reviews on prospective, new and existing clients identified through the bank’s monitoring systems and various transactional reports as part of the KYC Process
- Make recommendations to escalate customers for possible SAR Filing using a risk based approach, as necessary
- Be in compliance with all bank required training deadlines
- Conduct, prepare and document transactional analysis including comparative analysis of actual activity versus expected activity
- Conduct research to ensure that customers are properly identified, registered, licensed, or filed and that transactional activity is in-line with the nature of the business or occupation and the expectations for the customer
- Comply with bank policies, procedures and regulatory requirements including BSA/AML, OFAC, and USA PATRIOT Act.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- 1-3 years’ experience in BSA compliance, including filing CTRs,SARs; or related experience
If this opportunity is of interest to you and you meet to desired skill set, please apply directly with an updated resume!