24 days ago
We are partnered with a banking client in Los Angeles that is looking for a BSA Analyst who will be responsible for ensuring the Bank is in compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act regulation. Possess extensive knowledge on Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) Regulation, USA PATRIOT Act requirements and Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) functions.
- To assist the Bank in detecting unusual or suspicious activity in a timely manner in an effort to safeguard the integrity of the Bank and ensure the Bank’s compliance with BSA/AML and OFAC regulations.
- Responsible for ensuring the Bank is in compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act regulation. Possess extensive knowledge on Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) Regulation, USA PATRIOT Act requirements and Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) functions.
- Supports the AML processes which include submitting SARs to FinCEN upon approval from BSA management.
- Write and file Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) in accordance with regulations and time limitations.
- Perform EDD reviews, criminal subpoena requests, high volume and complex customer relationship review.
- Proficient knowledge of BSA/AML software in order to adequately detect, review and report suspicious activity.
- Perform research and negative news research through our banking systems, online public database searches and subscription-based data based resources when reviewing a customer’s account activity.
Qaulifications and Experience:
- 1-4 years of banking experience within BSA/AML.
- CAMS Certification preferred.
- Candidate must be located in Los Angeles area.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Edward Maglalang, firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 331-5802