18 days ago
A top commercial banking partner is looking to bring on an experienced BSA Analyst to their team. The BSA Analyst will be responsible for SAR writing and reporting of the bank's high risk customers..
As a BSA Analyst, you will:
- Research, analyze and investigate SAR
- Report suspicious activity to management
- Knowledge in the bank's products to perform effective research of accounts
- Provide recoomendations for account closure
- Determine if SAR’s filed require renewal as they approach the 90-day renewal period
As a BSA Analyst, you will need:
- 3+ years in banking, experience in SAR filing, OFAC, EDD, AML, and KYC.
- CAMS certification preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal skills.
If you are a skilled Sr BSA Analyst, you can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Financial Services and Banking Institutions across the Southwest and West Coast. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Nardyezda Acosta , email@example.com or (619) 331-5754