Murrieta or Irvine, California (Hybrid)
6 days ago
6 months +
One of our digital banking partners is looking to bring on an experience BSA/AML Analyst to their team, reporting to the BSA Officer! The BSA Analyst will monitor account activities and report suspicious activity from customers' accounts.
As a BSA Analyst, you will:
- Utilize the bank's BSA monitoring software to investigate suspicious activities and cases, such as money laundering and violations of the BSA
- Efficient identification and reporting of suspicious activities to management
- Manage cases of suspicious activity for review by management
- Efficient currency transaction reports and holds on to record-keeping for retention requirements
- Monitor sales of monetary instruments, ensuring their accuracy
- Review BSA risk rating for all new accounts, using the bank's risk rating standards
- For new high-risk customers, arrange EDD and monitoring efforts.
- Support with AML Compliance Training for suspicious activity on accounts
- Understand AML regulations, procedures, and criminal typologies/trends
As a BSA Analyst, you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or related field; or five (5) years of related experience
- Prio BSA/AML compliance experience
- Write reports, and communicate effectively to managers, customers, and public
- Proficient in Windows, Excel, and Automated Monitoring Software
- CAMS certification preferred
If you are a skilled Sr BSA Analyst, you can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Financial Services and Banking Institutions across the Southwest and West Coast. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Nardyezda Acosta, email@example.com or (619) 331-5754