Los Angeles/Anaheim/Orange County
Up to $100,000
15 days ago
A banking client of ours is in search of a (Sr.) BSA Analyst lll who has experience in patriot officer software as an administrator to be in in the Los Angeles sub-region, CA based.
This position is 100% in person/office. Hybrid would be exceptional depending on candidates experienced.
- Complete monthly, quarterly, and annual monitoring/certification reports as assigned.
- Reports to AML Officer
- Assist with monthly BSA related Board Reports as applicable.
- Assist Center and Internal Departments with BSA regulatory questions and problem solving.
- Aid develops new material and update existing documentation as it applies to BSA/USA Patriot Act/OFAC.
- Stay current on BSA /USA Patriot Act/OFAC issues and complete training as assigned by training officer, EDD Officer, or BSA Compliance Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university
- 4+ years of BSA/AML/Financial Crime
- Strong knowledge of EDD (1+ yrs.), SARS,CTRS,OFAC