2 months ago
Our client is a growing bank in the Detroit Metropolitan area who is looking for a few BSA Analyst’s to join their team, reporting into the BSA Officer.
- Assist with Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering research and completion of Currency Transaction Reports and Suspicious Activity Reports.
- Conduct enhanced due diligence information gathering and initial reviews for high risk customers.
- Coordinate with legal counsel and operating departments to ensure adherence to laws and regulations relating to new or revised products and services offerings.
- Assist with the revision, preparation, and dissemination of new and updated compliance standards and procedures.
- Support the Bank's compliance-related programs, such as compliance training, compliance testing and reporting.
- Monitor the information gathering process in conjunction with customer due diligence procedures to ensure employees are gathering all required information.
- Examine Bank policies, procedures, and practices to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- Stay abreast of changes to federal and state banking laws and regulations affecting the management, operations, and product offerings of the establishment.
- Other duties may be assigned
- BA Degree and 3+ years BSA Compliance experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Banking experience required
- Verafin software knowledge preferred
If this opportunity is of interest to you and you meet the required skill set, please apply directly with and updated resume.