Las Vegas, Nevada
22 days ago
We are partnered with a Fintech client that is looking for a Las Vegas based BSA Compliance Associate to join their team.
- Perform onboarding tasks, including review of customer provided documentation, review of identity verification alerts, customer outreach, and rigorous tracking of tasks performed
- Process alerts generated by the monitoring systems, including the identification of unusual/suspicious activity and analyzing account activity
- Monitor, assess, and document flow of funds for large and complex customer relationships, as necessary
- Conduct periodic account/customer reviews to detect potentially suspicious activity while documenting steps taken through investigation process
- Effectively communicate investigations, decisions, timelines, and potential reputational and/or regulatory risk to Compliance Senior Management
- 2+ years of BSA/AML experience in financial services company
- Experience working with 3rd party compliance tools including ComplyAdvantage, Idology, Jumio and Chainalysis
You can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Fintech Compliance & Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Fintech Companies across the country. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Allison Hill, email@example.com or (619) 268—5395