about 1 month ago
We are partnered with a Fintech client that is looking for a San Francisco or Remote based BSA Compliance Officer to join their team. This individual will oversee the team of analysts that complete day-to-day operations related to BSA compliance including transaction monitoring, EDD and risk assessments. In this role, you will administer the company’s BSA Program and maintain oversight to ensure controls are adequate to properly mitigate risk, to maintain regulatory compliance, and are effective in preventing and detecting illicit financial activity. The BSA Compliance officer is expected to remain abreast with changing regulations to ensure the integrity and adequacy of our compliance programs. The BSA Compliance Officer will report to the VP of Legal and Compliance
- Develop, update, and maintain internal policies and programs (BSA Program and related policies, risk assessments, etc.) for which our daily procedures are based upon.
- Design and document BSA/AML controls, identifying BSA/AML risks and requirements for new products and product features.
- Work with Legal, Compliance, Engineering and senior leadership to ensure appropriate controls are designed and implemented.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to assess risk of potentially higher risk platforms prior to onboarding during initial sales process.
- Review enhanced due diligence findings for clients and potential bank partners, assess risk posed by any third-party relationships.
- Draft management responses to external audits as appropriate (specifically BSA audits), track remediations to any findings and/or recommendations, and implement necessary changes.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in a Fintech, financial institution or regulated entity
- Previous experience managing a BSA/AML team
- Previous experience with UDAAP and more broad financial regulations is a plus
- Technical knowledge is a plus
If you are a skilled BSA Compliance Officer you can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Fintech Compliance & Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Fintech Companies across the country. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Allison Hill, firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 268—5395