San Francisco/Los Angeles
about 1 month ago
A banking client of ours is in search of a Senior Data and Reporting Analyst professional with experience in BSA/Compliance to be California based. This role will partner closely work with the Risk, Compliance and BSA teams and report to the Banks Compliance MIS manager.
- Prepare and create documents specifications of the programs utilized to pull and analyze the data.
- Leverage knowledge of applications within the bank to interpret data requests and identify data analytics opportunities.
- Code and design functions of the application in accordance with the standards and architectural guidelines.
- Work with IT to integrate documents business, new systems and system logic and creates tables/views to incorporate aggregated data into reports.
- Ensures that all code and processes are documented.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering is highly preferred
- 6+ years’ of experience working in a Data/Technical role at a Bank (in the BSA or Compliance team)
- Advanced knowledge of SAS, SQL and using Data and Analytics.
If you are interested reach out to email@example.com or 619-331-5802.