3 months ago
This position provides an assessment of suspicious activity as it relates to BSA and AML in the areas of High-Risk Accounts, New Account documentation, Customer Information Process (CIP) and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) Additionally, this position reviews data as it relates to the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)
- Responsible for understanding and performing their duties in a manner which is consistent with the Bank Secrecy Act, (“BSA”), Anti-Money Laundering Act (“AML”) and Office of Foreign Assets Control Regulations (“OFAC”)
- Develop BSA training materials as needed
- Keep business units updated on BSA related regulatory changes that impact their respective areas
- Review BSA related documentation from the partners to identify potential risks
- Review and file SARs and CTRs to FinCEN within SLAs, as needed
- Provide oversight of Bank and Strategic Partnership OFAC Ensure that scrubs are conducted and log results.
- 3+ Years of Team Lead/Management
- 5+ years’ experience within the banking or financial services industry
- CAMS, CAMS-Audit, CRCM or ACFCS certification.
- Examination experience or knowledge with one or more of the following agencies (FRB, OCC, FDIC or FinCEN)