about 1 month ago
For this role the supervisor manages the BSA team in support of the timely administration of the BSA Program. This candidate will be helping expand the companies BSA and Compliance team. Able to perform and analyze AML software program output and other AML related documents and initiate appropiate actions according to to the program and regulatory requirments. This role will be 100% in person
- Assisting with regulatory examinations and internal audit reviews
- Helping with department projects, including risk assessments, gap analysis, and updates to policies, procedures, and workflows.
- Evaluate member transactions using manual and automated processes for evidence of BSA targeted acts with a further emphasis in money laundering
- Ensure SARs and CTRs are reported within federal timeframes.
- Maintain compliance with CIP – Customer Identification Program, CDD- Customer Due Diligence, Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) and OFAC – Office of Foreign Asset Contro
- May need to diagnose BSA compliance issues remotely and occasionally may need to travel to site to assist, advice, or correct BSA compliance issues either by car or public conveyance..
- Effective oral and written communication skills required to interpret, resolve, and document BSA compliance and related issues, train and evaluate staff, and perform other related tasks.
- Bachelors of Science in Criminal Justice, Accounting, Business or comparable discipline or equivalent work experience.
- BSA, CFE, CUCE, ACAMS
- 3+ years experience in AML/BSA, Compliance, fraud, Team Lead,
- Stong knowledge in banking operations and BSA/AML