4 months ago
A banking client in the Midwest is looking for a BSA Officer. This person will provide day-to-day management, supervision, and oversight of the Bank’s BSA/AML Program. This role will report to the Chief Compliance Officer and will work cross-functionally with other teams also.
- This pivotal role will ensure that the Bank’s products and customers are fully compliant with state and federal BSA, US Patriot Act, OFAC, and fraud requirements.
- The BSA Officer will ensure that the structure of compliance, operations, and fraud controls meets applicable requirements to manage, monitor, and mitigate Financial Crime risk.
- To provide risk-based and practical advice to the Bank’s Board of Directors, Executive Management, BAS/AML Committee, and Business Units on emerging BSA compliance issues.
- 10+ years’ worth of experience in the Financial Crime market.
- 5+ years of experience as a BSA Officer (ideally).
- ACAMS certification strongly desired (or ability to obtain).
- Knowledge of and experience with Financial Crime risk related to a widely dispersed customer base and non-documentary methods of identity verification. and processes, products, and banking regulations.
- Possess strong knowledge of the current BSA/AML and OFAC regulatory environment.
- Able to quickly analyze complex issues and identify suitable solutions.
- Ability to provide training and mentoring for team members on the Bank’s BSA Policy, the BSA department’s investigation procedures, and the specific functions assigned to CTR/UAR/SAR preparation.
- Able to balance multiple priorities, adapt to constantly changing business environment, work independently, drive projects to completion, be flexible to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Have comprehensive knowledge of related methodologies and regulatory guidance.
If this opportunity interest you, please get in touch: email@example.com