6 months ago
A client of ours is looking for a BSA Officer to join it's team!
This person will ensure that all activities and processes associated with Bank Secrecy Act and the Bank are compliant with audit and regulatory standards.
- 5+ years of BSA Officer experience
- Experience at a community bank
- Need to live in Houston (this is an in office position)
- Function as the subject matter expert for BSA/AML & OFAC compliance.
- Review and update policies and procedures associated with OFAC/BSA/AML.
- Ensure various corporate AML software, OFAC screening software, and that the OFAC databases are functioning correctly.
- Ensure the existence of a effective and efficient BSA/AML & OFAC compliance program.
- Coordinate and administer employee BSA training and monitor its effectiveness and provide oversight and guidance for training requirements to meet regulatory standards.
- Cross-train the employees of the BSA Department to ensure continuity
If this aligns with your experience please apply and reach out to email@example.com