about 1 month ago
A banking partner of ours is looking to bring on an experienced BSA Officer to their team. Reporting directly to the CFO, the BSA Officer will plan, conduct and review all bank activities and assesses the internal controls, operations, and administrative functions for efficiency and effectiveness. This is the lead role for the bank's BSA and Compliance program.
As a BSA Officer, you will:
- The BSA Officer is responsible for maintaining a current knowledge of BSA, AML and OFAC regulations and all bank related compliance regulations.
- This person will also use monitoring application systems, maintain investigation files, and conduct periodic assessments of the departments for compliance.
- Prepare BSA/AML Risk Assessment by identifying the risk profile of the Bank and analyzing the information to better assess the risks identified and mitigate any gaps in control
- Oversee the preparation, research and filing of SARs and CTRs.
- This position will serve on the Compliance committee and the IT Steering Committee.
- Assign and monitor annual BSA training and all other Compliance training to Board and Employees.
- Meet and discuss with Examiners and Auditors regarding BSA program and compliance.
- Review all projects for BSA and compliance related issues.
- Responsible for monitoring effectiveness of Identity Theft Program and providing updates to Board of Directors.
- This position is responsible for monitoring all bank regulations and create/change policies and/or procedures for new or updated regulations.
- Will be responsible for monitoring/changes of all disclosures for compliance with Federal and State regulations. Reviews product and service disclosures and advertising materials for compliance with applicable rules
- Develop and present new compliance training sessions on current and new regulations.
- Oversee a staff of 5.
- Conduct due diligence on new MSB applications, establish and direct ongoing monitoring activities for those MSBs based upon risk.
As a BSA Officer, you will need:
- 7 to 10 years’ experience in banking with 3 to 5 years compliance experience.
- Experience with Fiserv, FCRM, Verafin, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree
- CRCM and or CAMS preferred.
If you are a skilled BSA Officer, you can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Compliance & Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Financial Services and Banking Institutions across the Southwest and West Coast. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Austin Good, email@example.com or (619) 350-6195