about 2 months ago
A client of ours is looking for a BSA Officer based in Los Angeles, CA. An ideal candidate would have to develop, implement, administrate, and maintain all aspects of the Company's Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Program.
- The BSA Officer ensures that the Company's BSA program functions at a high level of compliance with BSA/AML-related laws and regulations, internal policies, and Federal regulatory expectations
- The BSA Officer is required to be fully knowledgeable and skilled in all areas of BSA/AML compliance to independently recognize, develop and implement effective compliance-related solutions for the BSA/AML program
- Coordinates and oversees an effective BSA/AML/OFAC compliance program that is in compliance with current industry best practices, regulatory guidance and requirements
- Advises the Bank's Board and Audit, BSA and Executive Committees and other Bank personnel of emerging compliance issues, consults and guides the Bank in the establishment of controls to mitigate risks relevant to the BSA/AML Program.
- Requires 8+ years of banking experience.
- Thorough knowledge of key banking regulations
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management, regulators, and examiners while maintaining strict confidentiality
- Ability to effectively present information to management, public groups, and/or Boards of Directors
- CAMS REQUIRED
If you are interested please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org