Kansas City, MO, USA
20 days ago
We currently have an open role for a BSA Officer to join a Bank specializing in Commercial Lending based in Missouri.
Job Function: The BSA Officer's responsibilities will include implementing and administering all aspects of the corporate-wide Bank Secrecy Act Compliance Program to ensure compliance with the state and federal BSA, AML, USA PATRIOT Act, and OFAC laws and regulations.
- Bachelor degree in a related business field or equivalent combination of coursework and advanced work experience.
- 3+ years’ experience as a BSA Officer.
- BSA/AML/Compliance related certification(s)
- Knowledge of the Abrigo BAM AML program, preferred.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all aspects of the corporate-wide Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering programs.
- Manage the BSA duties for the Country Club Trust Company to include quarterly high risk account monitoring, semi-annual monitoring of ACH and wire transactions and the annual CIP account review.
- Actively and effectively manage, lead and coach BSA staff for performance, development and retention.
- Coordinate and assist in the administration of independent, state and federal regulator and auditor examinations and reviews, as well as responses to corrective action for noted deficiencies from exams and audits.
- Prepare and file Suspicious Activity Reports for BSA-AML related activities and report monthly to the Board of Directors.
- Monitor and track BSA-AML high risk customers and accounts.
- Manage the CTR process to include E-filing and the exempt person list.
- Responsible for the FinCen 314(a) and 314(b) requirements.
- Serves as the Chair of the SAR Committee.
If you have an interest in this role, please get in touch immediately.