Stellan Byrd Christensen
12 days ago
A Leading Global Payments Fintech is looking for a BSA Officer to lead a dedicated team in the daily operation of the BSA/AML program. This will include maintaining and enhancing program documentation, conducting risk assessments, developing and enhancing internal controls, monitors and reviews, reporting findings and handling escalated issues.
What you will do:
- Utilize extensive knowledge of BSA/AML laws and processes to manage the daily operation of the BSA/AML program to ensure ongoing compliance with applicable laws, regulations and best practices.
- Actively manage a team of BSA/AML specialists.
- Optimize BSA/AML strategies and practices to increase efficiency and effectiveness of program, investigations, transaction monitoring, reviews and reporting.
- Provide clear, candid, direct, and timely feedback across the organization regarding BSA/AML and related issues.
- Oversee OFAC compliance processes including review and escalation of potential matches.
- Conduct annual risk assessment of BSA/AML program.
- Maintain and challenge existing procedures and policies to enhance the BSA/AML Program.
- Develop an organized approach to case management.
- 5-7 years of experience in a financial institution, MSB, or FinTech, with proven BSA/AML management skills.
- Demonstrated deep knowledge of BSA/AML laws and regulations, including the Bank Secrecy Act, the USA Patriot Act, OFAC requirements, SDN Lists, enhanced due diligence matters and knowledge of financial fraud and applicable federal and state laws.
- Inquisitive instincts, strong critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Solid interpersonal skills and comfort and ability to interact with employees, senior management, auditors, and regulatory examiners.
- Proven ability to develop and present key risk and BSA/AML-related metrics to management.
- Experience identifying, assessing and addressing issues with potential BSA/AML compliance-related operational, reputational, financial and regulatory risk.
If interested, please get in touch with the consultant below: