Salt Lake City, Utah
5 months ago
A banking client in Salt Lake City is looking for a BSA Officer who will be responsible for the planning, organizing, and conducting all aspects of monitoring activities related to BSA, AML and OFAC compliance.
You will serve as the Bank’s BSA Officer and ultimately be responsible for administering and monitoring the Bank’s BSA/AML/OFAC program. You will report to the CCO and have one direct report.
- You will be responsible for coordinating and monitoring compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act and bank’s BSA policy.
- To be a bank liaison with all federal agencies for matters pertaining to the BSA, and maintain all bank records required by the BSA policy also.
- There is no currency transaction, so all of your work will deal with the loan side
- To provide lines of business advisory and governance oversight, including BSA/AML training, communications and strategic input across all lines of business.
- Projects range from assisting business units in developing efficient BSA/AML processes that appropriately identify risk and adhere to bank-wide policy and setting the strategic vision of the BSA/AML program.
- Responsible for the bank’s Suspicious Activity (SAR) policy, and following all reporting requirements and maintain bank records.
- Prepares reports to Management and Board of Directors.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.)
- 5+ years of specific BSA/AML/Fraud prevention and personal investigative experience and SAR filing experience in a financial institution
- A CAMS certification is highly preferred
- Previous experience in running a BSA program is a PLUS
- Able to multi-task and has good attention to detail
For further detail and information, please get in touch with the team.