$60,000 - $75,000
26 days ago
A banking client of ours in Detroit is looking to add a BSA Quality Assurance Analyst to its growing company. The BSA QA Analyst will assist the BSA QA Manager with the overall performance, maintenance and expansion of the Bank’s BSA/AML QA Program to help drive compliance with internal policies and procedures, BSA/AML related laws and regulations, and regulatory expectations.
- Conduct quality assurance reviews of work performed by BSA Compliance and other lines of business to help identify potential gaps, inefficiencies and training opportunities within the BSA/AML Program.
- Accurately and effectively document and maintain QA testing results, reports, correspondence, and remediation efforts.
- Recommend remediation efforts and/or process enhancements through actionable reporting of findings and observations to the BSA Quality Assurance Manager.
- Continuously assess inherent risks and mitigating controls in the execution of established processes and procedures within the BSA/AML Program.
- Work closely with BSA Management on QA findings and recommendations to improve accuracy, completeness and timeliness of processes.
- Assist the BSA QA Manager with maintenance and development of quality assurance review processes, forms and procedures.
- Actively participate in QA related meetings, training sessions and the development of training materials.
- Bachelor's degree and 3- 5+ years related experience.
- 3+ years of prior BSA/AML Compliance experience such as transaction monitoring alert clearing, CDD/EDD reviews, KYC, AML investigations, SAR writing, etc.
- 2+ years of experience in a quality assurance/control, secondary review function or internal audit strongly preferred.