$150,000 - $175,000 (plus bonus)
about 1 month ago
A banking client in Los Angeles is looking for an experienced BSA professional who has focused on both Risk Assessments and Policy writing. This individual will be responsible for BSA/OFAC Program Office policy and advisory work including; policy research and analysis, drafting policy program documentation in coordination with both 1st and 2nd LODs. Working as part of a 5 person team, you MUST be able to work both independently and also as part of a cohesive unit!
- Reviewing and copy-editing policy, program and procedural documentation
- Advising internal clients regarding internal policy, program and procedural matters
- Risk Assessment and Methodology Documentation
- Responsible for all activities related to periodic update, including drafting and version control activities, of BSA/OFAC risk assessment processes
- Assisting the Deputy BSA Officer with management participation in the Bank’s New Product and Services process
- Responsible for coordinating and regular updates to Management Actions Plans
- Bachelor’s Degree and CAMS certification (ideally)
- 5-8 years’ worth of banking experience in a BSA role
- 3+ years’ worth of policy writing and risk assessment experience, either in an in-house or advisory capacity
THIS IS A REMOTE ROLE, BUT WILL REQUIRE SOMEONE TO BE LOCATED IN ONE OF THE AREAS THAT THIS BANK HAS A FOOTPRINT (CA, WA, TX, IL, NY, GA).
If this opportunity interests you, please contact the team today: firstname.lastname@example.org.