3 months ago
A top tier foreign bank located downtown Manhattan is looking for a BSA/AML Analyst in a consultant capacity who will be responsible to assist with data analysis, transaction monitoring, and investigation in relation to compliance regulations. The analyst will be gathering proper documention, writing detailed reports based on important outputs in research, investigating financial acitivity that deems as a risk to insititution and reports suspicious activity. High attention to detail and urgency is a must as reviews and reporting should be attended to accurately and timely. BSA/AML analyst will report to Compliance AML Officer.
- Serve as a BSA/AML subject matter resource for co-workers in understanding.
- Remediate alerts from transaction monitoring system and escalate alerts as needed.
- Assist in preparation for internal audits, financial partner exams and any other exams.
- Identify areas of improvement and present recommendations related to the BSA/AML program.
- Aid in the creation of various reports.
- Monitor new and any proposed laws and regulations in a timely manner.
- Conduct ad hoc projects that involve conducting research and data gathering to stay compliant.
- Contribute to compliance training materials for staff, as needed.
- Participate in meetings, individually or in a group, to identify gaps within current practices.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field such as Finance, Accounting, Business Management, etc.
- 2-4 years AML / compliance experience in a financial institution
- 2-4 years of QA/ QC AML experience
- 2+ years of SAR writing experience
Please contact me for more information.