San Francisco, CA, USA
7 months ago
The BSA/AML Compliance Analyst will report to the head of Compliance. The Analyst will assist in building and operating the BSA AML and OFAC programs, and working with Third Party Oversight, and Privacy.
- Identifying, investigating, escalating, actioning, and reporting OFAC/sanctions potential hits and suspicious activity to the relevant authorities
- Review daily escalations triggered by transaction monitoring for review, investigations and actioning
- Conduct TPO and or customer onboarding, KYC and monitoring activities
- Draft Suspicious Activity Reports (“SARs”) based on alerts as well as internal and external referrals.
- Assist in compliance cross-functional initiatives to continuously enhance our culture of compliance and processes, while balancing the need to support an ever growing business and staying within our regulatory compliance obligations.
- Assist in providing reports and documentation for SARs, Audits, Regulatory Exams and management;
- Assist the Head of Compliance in implementing the policies & procedures;
- 3+ years in Retail or Institutional Compliance; credit card or platform experience preferred
- University degree/college diploma or equivalent work experience
- CAMS certification or interest in gaining that within 6 months of starting
- Exposure or an interest in learning crytpcurrency, regtech, fintech, regulatory requirements and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Sanctions (e.g., OFAC) regulations.
- Excellent leadership, organization, communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
If this opportunity interests you, please get in touch!