New York, NY
7 months ago
Contract to hire
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a foreign bank in New York that are looking to hire a BSA/AML Consuiltant (On-Site).
- Perform standard due diligence and enhanced due diligence for customers,
- Conduct account review for the accounts newly opened,
- Analyze account transactions to identify suspicious activities,
- Requesting and collecting information from customers,
- Preparing and drafting BSA/AML related documents.
- Financial and banking industry knowledge,
- Banking Regulatory and Compliance knowledge,
- BSA/AML experience and knowledge,
- Sound computer knowledge of Microsoft Office,
- Adequate knowledge of banking products and services,
- Adequate communication skills, analysis skills and multi-tasking skills
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin is a MUST