25 days ago
We are partnered with a banking client in Los Angeles that is looking for a BSA Sr. Analyst will aid in the prevention and/or investigation of financial crimes against the Bank. This person would work under the direction of the Loss Prevention Supervisor and/or the Loss Prevention Manager.
As an BSA Sr. Analyst, you will:
- Review, evaluate and prepare daily, weekly, and monthly AML case alerts and analyses for SARs and CTRs within appropriate time frames while maintaining all supporting documentation.
- Review and evaluate SAR Worksheet referrals for adequacy and timeliness and determination of filing action and maintain current knowledge of all federal and state laws and regulations, along with the Bank's policies and procedures.
- Perform various compliance functions or reporting as follows: New Account Risk Ranking, Customer Data Base Check, CTR Processing and Filings, 314a Search, OFAC Search
- Review, evaluate and prepare quarterly high-risk Customer Due Diligence reports in accordance with prescribed processes and submit to the Loss Prevention Supervisor and/or the Loss Prevention Manager for review and identification of cases for escalation to the BSA Officer.
- Ensure all compliance related issues and risks are brought to the immediate attention of the Loss Prevention Supervisor and/or the Loss Prevention Manager.
- Accept, review, research and prepare required documents for all legal processes which may include Subpoenas.
As a BSA Sr. Analyst, you will need:
- Minimum 5 years BSA experience including, OFAC and KYC as well as CTR and SAR investigating and filing.
- Knowledge of bank operational policies and procedures as well as all regulatory compliance.
If you are a skilled BSA Sr. Analyst, you can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Financial Services and Banking Institutions across the West Coast. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Edward Maglalang, email@example.com or (619) 331-5802