Los Angeles, CA
about 1 year ago
Our client is a community bank expanding its presence on the West Coast. Due to their expansion along the West Coast, they are searching for a BSA Supervisor. The BSA Supervisor is responsible for coordinating the development, implementation and administration of all aspects of the BSA Compliance Program. This position monitors compliance with state and federal Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), USA PATRIOT Act, Anti-Money Laundering (AML), and OFAC rules and regulations.
- Administer the bank's BSA program. Develop and/or revise policies, procedures, and programs in support of the administration of the bank's BSA program.
- Assists with the administration of AML & OFAC software to monitor and report all BSA related activities to management as directed.
- Conduct regular training for the Board of Directors and staff on BSA-AML policies and procedures.
- Investigate transactions that are suspicious in nature, and submit Suspicious Activity Reports for BSA-AML-related activities.
- Monitors and track BSA/AML high-risk customers and accounts. Manages the CTR process.
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors, including regulatory examiners, during audits and examinations to provide requested information as well as interim consultation.
- Respond to the compliance needs of operations personnel, and work with staff to periodically review the bank's policies and procedures and ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited 4 year university
- 5+ years of experience in BSA/AML
If this role is of interest to you and you meet the desired skill set, please apply directly with an updated resume.