17 days ago
3 Months initially
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a worldwide organisation that is looking for two experienced Business Analysts with experience in Client Facing Technology. The project is for an initial 3 months with the potential for an extension of up to 6 months.
- Eliciting, documenting, and maintaining requirements including system interviews, functional narratives, and detailed Use Cases and Use Case Scenarios.
- Understanding of application systems development throughout the full product lifecycle, working with all stakeholders to ensure on-time deliverables, and help manage end-user expectations.
- Create and maintain effective communication within the Product team and across the involved business lines.
- Strives to maintain the progress and mutual interaction and tasks of various parties in such a way that reduces the risk of overall failure maximises benefits and reduce costs.
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years of work experience gathering requirements is must have
- Demonstrates expertise in extracting business requirements using standard methodologies, and procedures.
- Experience with system analysis and documenting all aspects of business processes.
- Experience working in the alternative investment fund services is preferred.
- Experience working with banking and alternative investment fund services systems like Geneva, ManTra, and Investran is preferred.
- Expert proficiency in Excel and Word.
- Business and Process Analysis knowledge, particularly on work flow/data flow management.
If you are a Business Analyst with Client facing Technology experience and are looking for your next contract, please apply using the apply button or contact me directly.
Hamlyn Williams is an expert within the Regulated Markets and works with a large range of clients across Financial Services, Technology, and Life Sciences. If this role is of interest to you or if you would like to explore other opportunities, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact William John at email@example.com.