New York, NY
$75-100K plus bonus & benefits
30 days ago
Our client (Bank) is looking for Actimize expert, who can independently handle the system, day to day system maintenance (daily runs, update of databases, backup and do enhancements in the system as per the business requirements.
Following are some attributes that would be desired :
- Understands the AML typologies and have worked in Banks (preferably in correspondent banking environment); Understanding of business with respect of intermediary banking, different type of payments is very important.
- Should have ample working experience on NICE-Actimize and understands:
- Parsing & Process of the messages (ETL),
- System, Rules, Risk Scoring Model, Back End Tables, Logics, etc.
- Workflow management,
- Entity Grouping (resolution),
- Country scrubbing,
- Risk Analysis and mapping the models to the risks,
- Case Management, and
- STAR3 and WLF.
- Productivity analysis,
- Must be able to independently handle all CTB aspects; understand Business requirements, be a focal point with vendor and oversee the development / UAT aspects, also act as a Project Manager.
- Should have in-depth of knowledge all daily system aspects (daily/monthly runs, dart queries, data shortage etc.)
- Governance aspects, such as handling System Tuning and Validations; must understand the 504-Compliance and Data Governance requirements.
- Should be focal point to handle and satisfy queries from Auditor, Regulators, QA and QC
- Working knowledge on SQL as well other data analytical/ MIS tools.
- Must be able to work under pressure, tight deadlines and dynamic team structure. Must be a team player.