13 days ago
Business Analyst Regulatory Reporting
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with one of the largest brokers in Europe. Since launching its brokerage services in 2013 in the Netherlands, our client has expanded across 18 European countries enabling retail investors to benefit from a highly competitive commission structure. Due to their current growth, they are looking for you to join as their Business Analyst Regulatory Reporting, as part of their Change Department. In your role as business analyst, your main aim is to assist in resolving the how from a business perspective, by analyzing the change request, understanding the requirements, and providing feedback to your team for implementation of the change. This is done by collection and interpretation of data, understanding of related business processes and alignment with relevant stakeholders. In addition, you are key in documenting the change to maintain a clear record of the implementation and the setup.
As a Business Analyst Regulatory Reporting you will be:
- Be the right hand and sparring partner of the product owner with respect to the specific business content and requirements of the proposed solution. Where the product owner considers the ‘what’ and ‘building the right thing’, you are part of the ‘how’ and ‘building the thing right’ from the business perspective.
- Understand, analyze and translate business requirements for the (domain) team
- Align with stakeholders on content requirements and other business analyst to align way of working
- Focus on quality of output, wherein completeness and consistency and internal and external regulations are included in the design and complied with
- Perform analysis and research on data where required
- Manage, support and write documentation of team output
As a Business Analyst Regulatory Reporting you will need:
- Academic background Bachelor’s and/or Master’s
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Min. 5 years relevant working experience as a Business Analyst or similar profile.
- Experience in the financial markets industry is a preference
- Experience with working in Agile environment is a preference
- Experience with SQL or any programming language is a preference
If you are a skilled Business Analyst Regulatory Reporting you can apply by:
I am a Compliance and Financial Crime market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Services industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Selina Wandrei at +310208087237 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.