about 1 month ago
Business Intelligence/ Data Engineer
On behalf of my investment and industrial development client based in Germany, Hamburg we are currently looking for a Business Analyst who can get his/her hands dirty with Data engineering.
The Business Intelligence/ Data Engineer will ideally have the following responsibilities:
- Support business lines in definition of new IT requirements and change requests
- Analyse and document business requirements/change requests/business processes, take part in feasibility studies.
- Supports Product Owner in structuring and breaking down the backlog.
- Perform structured system analysis and effort estimations.
- Facilitates requirements workshops.
- Elaborates detailed mappings for interfaces.
- Improves quality assurance of the solutions throughout the entire development process.
- Define Test Approaches
- Support development and test teams during implementation
- Assist in troubleshooting software application issues and incidents.
- Engage in cross-department business analysis initiatives (know-how exchange)
- Define and implement methodologies and best practices.
- Supports system- and user acceptance tests (UAT)
The Business Intelligence/ Data Engineer will ideally have at least 75% of the below skills and expertise:
- Experience with Workflow automation and BI tools (e.g., Power Automate, Power BI, Tableau) and the Microsoft 365 Environment (e.g., SharePoint)
- At least 5 years working as a business analyst or similar.
- Experience in requirements engineering as well as translating these into technical requirements.
- Very good analytical thinking and conceptual skills
- Strong communication skills, diplomatic negotiation skills, ability to work as a team and high self-initiative.
- Experience with the Atlassian Suite
- Know-how in finance and/or real assets
- Fluent in English, German is considered a plus.
- Plus: experience in Query language SQL and programming language Python as well as with Process Automation Platforms, preferably K2
If you are a skilled Business Intelligence/ Data Engineer , you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a market specialist in the Netherlands working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Service and IT industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Kevin Lindijer at firstname.lastname@example.org.