15 days ago
Hamlyn Williams is currently partnered with the Head of Technology Resilience at a global FinTech company, currently looking to hire a Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery (BC/DR) Specialist. This role will fall under the Chief Risk Officer but revolve heavily around technology, cyber security and data governance (FLoD).
As a BC/DR Specialist, you will:
- Ensure that appropriate risk assessments are performed and that existing controls are periodically tested for effectiveness.
- Contribute to the planning and development of 2LoD independent crisis management exercises, doing independent research on IT and Cyber threats and recommending suitable storyline, scenarios and designing injects, working alongside several other contributors in the process
- Conduct and report results of the annual information security risk assessment.
- Ensure the Operational & Cyber Resilience Program and Policies are up to date to comply with evolving regulatory obligations.
- Collaborate with 1st Line & 2nd Line of Defese specialists to reduce Cloud risks
- Technically challenge the comprehensiveness of testing arrangements in line with regulatory as well as internal policy requirements
As a BC/DR Specialist, you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or Engineering from an accredited college/university
- 3- 6 years of experience in an Business Continuity or Disaster Recovery related role
- Understanding of existing and emerging finance industry regulatory requirements related to business continuity, disaster recovery and operational resilience.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) with the ability to convey distil outcomes to a wide audience at all levels of the organisation.
- Third Party/Vendor Risk experience strongly preferred
- Certification in one or more technical competencies (CBCP, CISSP, CRISC) is preferred
If you are a skilled Business Continuity Analyst and Disaster Recovery Specialist you can apply by:
- Directly Applying with the button below or contact me directly
I am an IT Risk & IT Audit market specialist working with a large variety of clients across all industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Brian Hayes at email@example.com.