about 2 months ago
Business Data Modeler
This job requires excellent analytical skills and an eye for detail. Considering the multi-disciplinary teams, being a true team player is essential. You are structured, can inspire others to be likewise and have a sense of humour. This role will be in Amsterdam. There will be a hybrid way of working also.
The Business Data Modeler will ideally have the following responsibilities:
- Together with 4-6 business data modellers and 4-6 data engineers (IT) you are responsible for delivering data attributes and solutions. (The responsibility of the data engineers is on the (physical) delivery of the data (e.g. running data pipelines).
- You will determine whether new reporting requirements are specified correctly.
- You will integrate them into the model and develop the Business Data Model of Finance and Risk.
- Also, you will work on the development and quality assurance of the sourcing formats and sourcing instructions.
- Please be aware this function is about modelling data structures, not about building statistical models with the actual data.
The Business Data Modeler will ideally have the below skills and expertise:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university or college in computer science, Data or Business Analytics
- Minimum of five years’ experience in an analytical online marketing profession
- Able to effectively communicate (in written and spoken Dutch and English) about your analysis and requirements
- Pro-active attitude and an excellent team player
- Strong analytic skills and affinity with data analytics and data handling
- Knowledge of and experience in data modelling
- Knowledge of and experience with SQL
- Knowledge of and experience with raw data (data collected directly from source systems)
- Knowledge of and experience with data management and data governance, within large organizations, preferably at a financial institution and/or a digital environment
- Experience with data management and analytics in a cloud environment is a plus. Experience with (Azure Databricks, Azure SQL Database, Azure SQL Data warehouse) is a plus
- Experience with Marketing Automation, campaign management and/or Self-Service Business Intelligence is a plus (e.g. Selligent, Adobe, SAS) and/ or BI tooling (e.g. Power BI, Splunk, Tableau)
- Experience with PySpark and Erwin is a plus
If you are a skilled Business Data Modeler you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a market specialist in the Netherlands working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Service and IT industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Kevin Lindijer at firstname.lastname@example.org.