San Diego, CA
5 days ago
Business Development Account Manager (BDAM)
Who are we?
Hamlyn Williams is a global market leader in the Recruiting Industry. Our brands span across Financial Services, Life Sciences, & Technology. Founded in London in 2011, we have continued to expand globally and now have offices in New York, Dallas, San Diego, London, Cardiff, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, and Shenzhen. We believe in being more than just a ‘Staffing Agency’ but Consultants to our Clients and Candidates. We provide more than just staffing needs, but market intel, hiring strategies, D&I initiatives, and many more consulting services and solutions.
We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team, working with clients ranging from startup to Fortune 500 across North America, Europe, and Asia. As an industry leader in Talent Services and Solutions with real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive growth, transformation, and change.
We believe in cultivating an environment that breeds opportunity and encourages people to be the best version of themselves. Our team members see work as more than just a job—it’s a career built on passion, grit, and ambition. From achieving personal success to lifting others up to do the same, we all rise together. We help people achieve their goals—and then some. Our culture is centered around making an impact. We believe in doing what we love and encouraging others to do the same. Whatever direction you’re headed, you’ll find talented, driven, and passionate members of the family creating meaningful work.
Who you are?
We are looking for candidates that are interested in a sales-oriented role, those who have high character, work hard, and will push themselves to get 1% better every day. We want to hire someone who embodies our company’s values and will operate with a sense of urgency, purpose, determination, and grit. We are committed to investing and developing our people throughout their career, so if a candidate has a willingness to learn and work hard, they will find success at Hamlyn Williams.
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- Growth potential within the organization including a defined career path for sales professionals and ability to move into leadership quickly
- Thorough sales training within the IT Staffing and Services industry
- Dynamic and diverse culture within a strong team environment
- In depth and well taught training programs (not just at entry level)
- Leadership development
- Unlimited earning potential, including a competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure
Business Development Account Managers are the face of the organization and leaders within our offices. They are responsible for building relationships with hiring managers at Startup to Fortune 1000 firms with the goal of making Hamlyn Williams their sole talent solutions provider. Their goal is to develop a true understanding of the client’s hiring needs to provide the best possible solution. We believe that the key to creating a lasting business partnership is through a strong relationship built on trust and unparalleled customer service.
Reporting to the Director of Technology Contracts, the BDAM is responsible for all steps associated with sales process. This entails the following:
- Increase sales and market share through assigned and newly generated accounts
- Manage newly developed and existing customer relationships by leveraging various resources, Zoominfo, CRM, ATS
- Contact and meet with prospective customers to establish customer needs, culture, projects, hiring cycles, and build a strong influential customer relationship
- Prepare and present sales information and effective proposals for customers
- Partner with recruiting team in identifying open needs at clients, qualifying those needs, presenting top candidates, and collecting and providing candidate and interview feedback
Educational & Experience Requirements:
- 2-4 years of professional experience in Sales
- Minimum of 2+ years of successful B2B outside sales experience and a track record of exceeding quotas
- Experience in staff augmentation or other service-oriented sales, especially within the IT industry, is preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A sense of urgency, excellent presentation skills and a high standard of professionalism and character are musts
- A desire to learn is needed
- Enthusiasm to network and build strong relationships with others while maintaining high ethical standards
- The preference and ability to work in a team environment and the ability to relate openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people
If you are interested inlearning more about this role and Hamlyn Williams, apply or email me your resume at A.Goya@hamlynwilliams.com