26 days ago
We are currently working with a Mental Health and Wellness start-up that is current looking for a Business Development Executive to cover the APAC region, to work REMOTELY. This person will need to have strong selling skills, work independently and have a passion for mental wellbeing.
As a Business Development Executive you will:
- Find new business development leads in various regions that can turn into long term clients
- Responsible for New Business Development, target and approach key prospects, build contacts within these companies, close and manage the ongoing business
- Defines long-term strategic goals and business plans
- Establish good relationship with business clients
- Aggressively explore sales opportunities to meet sales target
- Prepare and report sales performance to team including sales planning for upcoming months and identification of new business opportunities
As a Business Development Executive you will need:
- At least 1 year of experience in business development (BizDev)
- Min. 1 year of experience in sales or business development
- Knowledge of sales best practices and sales metrics
- Excellent interpersonal skills and comfort with client interfacing role
- Effective written communication, prioritization and time management skills
- Must be self-motivated, sales-driven and able to work independently as well as part of a team
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you'd like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Cherry Cheung at +85294161249 or at email@example.com.