about 1 month ago
We are currently working with a rapidly growing MedTech company and they are looking for a Business Development Lead to cover the APAC region. This role is looking for a person who can lead from zero to one (0 to 1), and also lead from one to ten (1 to 10), by using the technology and business assets that this start-up has built up in the medical indsutry.
As a Business Development Lead you will:
- New business/product development of Ubie - AI Health Assistant, a service for healthcare providers
- Co-development with the in-house product development team (engineers, designers, doctors, product owners) and other teams
- Co-creation with various stakeholders in the medical industry, including medical institutions and general users (patients) • Build alliances with partner companies and liaise with them
- Promotion of Go To Market (market development), including targeting and market definition
- Promotion of structuring/organization necessary for the business, such as business processes, organizational structure, KGI/KPI, and construction of tools
As a Business Development Lead you will need:
- At least 1 year of experience in business development (BizDev) at a startup/venture company
- At least 3 years of experience in business development of consumer-oriented services/products
- 3+ years of experience in marketing for BtoB business
- 3+ years of experience in marketing for BtoC business
- 3+ years of experience in an alliance/liaison role with partner companies
- 3+ years of experience in designing/improving business processes
- 3+ years of experience in starting your own business
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you'd like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Cherry Cheung at +85294161249 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.