San Mateo, CA
8 months ago
We are looking for focused and customer obsessed Business Development & Sales professionals to work for a fast-growing Finetch. These roles will be a part of the launch team and hence contribute strategically to grow the business in North America.
Based in San Mateo, California requiring travel both domestically and internationally as needed for establishing the necessary business relationships and customer acquisition.
- Responsible for generating and qualifying leads in the cross-border e-commerce and other segments such as gaming, ERP, and advertising that require a cross-border payments platform
- Develop new lead generation opportunities for direct selling as well as affiliate and partnership sales
- Effectively pitch and acquire new customers for the core company product as well as new product launches in the US Market
- Generate business development plan; achieve and exceed the targeted sales goals
- Coordinate with multiple teams like marketing and product within the organization for achieving the required goals
- Identify new verticals for market expansion in the cross-border fintech space
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key stakeholders.
- Contribute and work for business development activities like conducting sales events, webinars, classroom sessions
Skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or science. Master’s degree preferred.
- 1+ years' worth of professional experience in Business Development/Account Management/ Sales Experience in a Fintech/StartUp environment
- Experience in eCommerce/Payments/FinTech IS A MUST
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively with external clients as well as internal stakeholders.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results through influence and negotiation
If this opportunity interests you please get in touch!