£60,000 - £80,000
4 months ago
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a business experiencing fast growth within the Fintech market, providing a single solution service to maximise customer convenience.
Currently in its third year of operation, the company is diversifying its current operation and will shortly be launching a new product suite to sell to enterprise clients. They already work with some big household names and are looking for someone who has previous experience in SaaS Sales within financial services organisations, e-gaming, or eCommerce.
If you are a commercially savvy Business Development Manager, or a Sales Manager looking to take that next step with broad experience in a B2B environment, then please read on
The successful Business Development Manager will be joining a fast-moving, dynamic company and will be responsible for:
- Increasing market share and company revenue
- Building and managing a lead pipeline
- Building excellent rapport with all current and prospective clients
- Helping the product adapt through feedback from prospects and clients alike, improving wherever necessary
- Understanding Client concerns and issues, and addressing in a timely manner to maintain rapport
- Liaising with the Marketing team to ensure effective awareness of the brand and product
The right person:
- Strong background in tech and commercial sales, in particular, SaaS
- Minimum 3+ years in B2B Sales
- Experience leading a sales team
- Driven and energetic to work in a fast-paced tech environment
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously when needed
- Ability to travel as and when needed (COVID-19 pending)
If this sounds like the role that you’ve been waiting for, then apply today!
I am a sales expert within the Fintech Sales market working with a large variety of organisations in order to help them find that next important hire. If you would like to explore this role further or would like to know about other opportunities in the market, please feel free to give me a call on 020 3545 1134 or email me at email@example.com