29 days ago
Business Risk Senior Officer (Contract), European Private Bank
It's a renewable yearly contract, and had track record turning to perm role.
Candidates with no risk experience is also welcomed.
A good starting point if you want to develop your career in risk field.
- Support / deputise Head of Business Risk Management in ad hoc assignments and projects.
- Perform independent surveillance reviews to ensure Front Office staff in compliance with the Bank's policies and procedure as well as regulatory requirements.
- Timely follow-up on any identified deficiencies to minimize potential regulatory breaches and escalate to line manager as needed.
- Support regulatory inquiries, internal audits and compliance testing program.
- Assist the compilation of management reporting to senior management.
- Identify and participate in process re-engineering projects to reduce the residual risks of the Bank and improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with stakeholders including Business Management, Legal and Compliance, Operational Risk, Operations and Product Management.
- Provide administrative support and other duties (e.g. engage in ad hoc projects) as assigned in the Hong Kong Business Risk Management Team.
- Bachelor degree or above in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or related field
- Experience in financial or banking industries is an advantage
- Proficiency with computer skills
- Eager to learn
- Strong analytical skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
If you are interested in the above role, please click Apply Now or send your resume to email@example.com for further discussion.