about 2 months ago
Hamlyn Williams are hiring for one of our most valued clients, a global Pharmaceutical company and innovator within oncology therapies. They have one of the largest manufacturing sites in Europe and due to growth, they are looking to add to this site in Bavaria.
They are looking to add a permanent Business SAP Architect to their site team. You will be working alongside another architect to support, optimize and further develop the processes and interfaces at the production site.
The ideal candidate will have minimum 5 years experience in SAP PP-PI and QM modules. You will also be:
- Fluent German & English speaking and hold full working rights in Germany.
- Based in or around Bavaria.
- GDP & GMP experience is preferred, but can also consider those withan industry background in food & beverage or chemicals.
This role is based in office/on-site in the Bavaria region, with some flexibility for remote working.
What they offer:
- Hybrid work model, a fantastic base salary and bonus structure.
- Innovative new construction and building projects ongoing, the chance to work in an incredible facility contributing to the betterment of oncological therapies for patients globally.
This is an urgent resource requirement and will move quickly for the right person! Salary dependent on experience.
Please get in touch with me ASAP for more details and send across your resume if interested.
Must have full work rights in Germany. We cannot provide sponsorship and will not consider applicants that do not meet this requirement.
Contact: Lochie Patterson