about 1 month ago
Business Transformation Consultant (SAP)
During the implementation of projects, you support the business during the implementation of SAP in areas such as process and system design, change management, acceptance testing and training. Think, for example, of business projects in the field of process and SAP optimization, setting up shared service centres, the implementation & integration/dismantling of SAP environments after mergers and acquisitions and optimizations in the field of master data, reporting or monitoring. This position will be based in Amsterdam.
The Business Transformation Consultant (SAP) will ideally have the following responsibilities:
- You handle the interests of different stakeholders
- You translate business requirements into IT solution
- You integrate the latest digital trends within SAP
- You contribute to large-scale transformation projects
- You ensure good cooperation within an international team
- You are involved in international projects, in which you advise our customers on how to get more value from their SAP system.
- This can take place before, during or after implementation.
- As a consultant, you are involved in both large and small consultancy projects in the field of SAP.
The Business Transformation Consultant (SAP) will ideally have the below skills and expertise:
- 1 to 5 years of hands-on SAP experience
- SAP implementation or consultancy project experience
- Willing to participate in international projects
- Completed university master. Preferably in business economics direction
If you are a skilled Business Transformation Consultant (SAP)you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a market specialist in the Netherlands working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Service and IT industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Kevin Lindijer at firstname.lastname@example.org.