3 months ago
My client is a boutique asset management firm focusing in real estate investment and development in Asia. They are looking for a compliance manager with 4 to 5 years relevant experience at at asset management, big 4 or compliance consultancy firm.
It is a great opportunity in stepping into buy-side company with decent salary package.
- Responsible for relevant regulations and policies and act as a contact person to regulators and external vendors
- Handle regulatory filings and communications with regulators
- Advise management on any updated regulatory developments and adjustment
- Suggest to business functions on implementation of solutions aligned to regulatory risk
- Develop, implement and monitor compliance policy across the firm
- 4-5 years of compliance experience, preferably with asset management firms, Big 4 and compliance consultancy firms
- Familiar with SFC regulatory requirements in compliance
- Hands-on experience in central compliance function
- Prior experience in providing fund operation support
- Great team player with excellent communication in English and Chinese
For interested parties, please contact Winifred at +852 2777 6277 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussions.