6 months ago
My client is an investment group with private investment and asset management businesses. With over 10 years development and expansion in Hong Kong, my client is looking for a KYC manager to look after the accounts opening and transactions.
Ensure the platform comply with rules and regulations in accordance with SFC Code of Conduct and other guidelines by:
• Initiate account openings / closures / update instruction checklists and interface with client to ensure completion of documentation requirements
• Understanding the risk profile of the clients. Acting as a gatekeeper and ensure full compliance of sales process, RPQ, annual review of PI, AML, KYC, product mis-matching, transaction monitoring, CDD, etc.
• Observing SFC regulations and updates at all times, include code of conduct, suitability and relevant ordinances
• Keeping client profiles and documentation complete, accurate and up-to-date
• Observing internal guidelines and maintaining data confidentiality
• University degree with 2-3 years relevant experience in KYC/CDD
• Ability to identify AML risks and demonstrate a solid grasp of AML/KYC policy
• Strong spoken and written communication skills in Chinese and English
• Independent, self-motivated and ability to adapt in a team environment
• Energetic and dedicated
• HKICPA, CFA and other finance/accounting related designation or experience would be a plus
For interested parties, please contact Winifred at +852 2777 6277 or email@example.com for further discussions.