Depending on Experience
5 months ago
Our client, a financial services provider, is seeking a Controls Assurance & Advisory (CAA) SOX Analyst-IT Controls to join their team based in Tempe, Az. Hamlyn Williams have been enlisted to identify suitable candidates for an immediate start.
As a part of the clients IT Audit function you will be responsible for presenting, planning and prioritizing tech walkthroughs for Information Technology General Controls (ITGC) and automated application controls, preparing all the necessary documentation, and executing testing of the same.
You must have a proactive attitude, with attention to detail. Previous experience with one or more of; SOX and SOC, and the ability to execute solid program plans for Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICFR), Internal Controls for Regulatory Reporting (ICRR), for the Controller and Tax Services (CTS), specifically the ITGC, is a must.
- Designing and executing tests for ITGC’s, focusing on; access management and change management; working all stages of the audit
- Working in large teams, distributing work to teams on different client sites, whilst maintaining ownership of the work, and communicating/ collaborating with internal and external auditors across different seniority levels
- Reviewing the impact of any potential issues raised, conducting root cause analysis and providing guidance on how best to minimize risk
- Reviewing and evaluating SOC reports, undertaking SOX testing and compliance in relation to ITGC assessment
- Presenting findings in a clear and concise manner to senior members of staff
- BS/ BA or equivalent ideally within Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related
- CIA, CISA, CISSP, CRISC, or similar, are a plus
- 5-8 years, experience within the IT risk and controls space, and one or more of; internal or external IT Audit, tech risk, or ITGC assessment for compliance with SOX
- Big Four, professional services or large banking experience preferred
Our client is able to offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits including competitive benefits & profit-sharing.
At this stage US Citizen/Greencard holders are preferred but we are willing to consider H-1B transfers on a case by case basis as well as candidates that would need to relocate for the position.
This company has excellent infrastructure in place so given the COVID climate will be conducting all phases of the interview process remotely (including onboarding).
Please share your most recent resume & availability to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.