10 days ago
We are currently working with a client looking for a CAD/CAM Engineer in its newly set up specialist day surgery medical building. With the offering of the latest technology and machineries, they offer an extensive range of speciality treatments. In the dentistry floor, it is well equipped with CT, intra-oral scanner, milling machine, furnace and 3D printer.
As a CAD/CAM Engineer you will:
- Prepare 3D CAD drawing and prototype data for design engineer
- Provide technical support to design engineer for product design, development, and fine tuning
- Assist with quality assurance and quality control of products
- Perform other ad-hoc projects as assigned
As a CAD/CAM Engineer you will need:
- Over 2 years of working experience in product development
- Proficient in CAD/CAM software
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
The company will offer:
- Working day: 5-6 days alternative week (9 hours a day)
- Annual leave: 10 days
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you'd like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Cherry Cheung at +85294161249 or at email@example.com.