New York City (Tri-State Area)
9 days ago
We are representing an impressive Global Investment Bank seeking a Campus and Early Career Recruiter to join their growing HR team. The role will focus on designing and implementing attraction and retention strategies for the Intern, Analyst & Associate population
• Implement a campus strategy to ensure the company is viewed as an employer-of-choice with an appealing brand and career path
• Leading the team in identifying target talent pools – universities, student societies, etc.
• Managing high-level relationships with selected Universities
• Leading the team in managing relationships with business stakeholders regarding their recruitment needs, headcount allocation, required profiles, etc.
• Align the campus strategy with broader Bank-wide initiatives such as Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Reviewing the program’s structure: summer internship, long-term internship, graduate program
• Leading the team in designing induction training, networking, and ongoing development. Managing the relationships with wider HR teams ( HR Business Partners, Learning and Development, etc.)
• Driving appropriate management information, using data to suggest and drive improvement
• Continuously benchmarking externally to bring best practices to the organization
• Drive other projects as directed by the management team.
• Participating in the selection process at all stages – interviews, super-days, etc.
• Participating in select careers events (Information sessions and presentations)
• Coordinating the recruitment/on-boarding process- eligibility criteria.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years of relevant experience in a Campus Recruitment role
• Experience in the financial industry
• Strong client focus, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrates strong judgment
• Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment