2 months ago
CAMS RISK OFFICER
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a Tier-1 Dutch Bank, in the Netherlands, that is searching for a CAMS Risk Officer. As a CAMS Risk Officer, you make a difference by applying your in-depth knowledge of Money Laundering, Terrorism Financing, and Sanctions to support first line and local compliance partners in the completion of critical risk assessment activities.
As a CAMS Risk Officer you will:
- You provide oversight to senior management on the extent and nature of the risks faced
- You help with the effective management of financial economic crime (‘FEC’) risks (and other related risks) by assisting in the production of different data-driven risk assessments of varied scope
- Your responsibilities in support of the FEC SIRA process may include review of local system landscapes, involvement in review of data outliers and validation activities with local stakeholders
- You will provide ongoing support in the review of risk definitions, exploration of local risk environments and may advise on the scoping of assessment units
- You will assist in the design of risk insight tooling and help to identify and establish guidance documentation to support the transparency and repeatability of the process
As a CAMS Risk Officer you will need:
- University degree
- 6-10 years of experience working in or with compliance departments
- Experience in either the financial industry or advisory services, preferably with a focus on risk assessments or experience managing large scale project implementations across multiple regions
- Knowledge on key and emerging risks related to money laundering, terrorism financing, and sanction breaches, including applicable laws and regulations.
- Self-starter, team player and change agent
- Excellent communication skills, in English and in Dutch
If you are a skilled CAMS Risk Officer you can apply by:
I am a Compliance and Financial Crime market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Services industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Selina Wandrei at +310208087237 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.