2 months ago
Capital Markets / Senior Sale Associate, Client Development
The Location: Beijing
The Senior Sales Associate is responsible for exploring new sales opportunities across a range of IB/PE sector throughout China to meet their need for investment analysis, industry research and risk management, etc. Senior Sales Associates will work independently in developing designated territories and segments with client revenue generation as the primary focus. Sales associates will also work closely and support business development directors on market expansion practices. Additional, responsibilities include creating and updating detailed financial models, assisting clients with idea generation for sell and buy-side related mandates and facilitating interactive group and individual Pre-Sale trainings on the suite of Company's products and services.
For the Senior Sales Associate position, The company hires professionals from the financial services industry. The company prefers candidates with experience in the investment research, money management, investment banking or financial consulting fields. These professionals will find that the company provides a challenging and flexible environment, which values self-motivation and team collaboration.
- Extensive professional network in the IB/PE sector throughout China
- Experience and track record of direct revenue contribution
- Excellent analytical capabilities including financial modelling – A plus
- Strong ability to communicate with clients in a clear manner and strong presentation skills
- Established relationship building and time management skills
- Ability to develop comprehensive recommendations in efforts to improve the business
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-based environment
- Bachelors degree required, master degree a plus
- At least 5-10 years of direct experience working with the financial markets
- Fluent (Native level) in oral and written English and Mandarin
- MBA or CFA candidates are preferred