29 days ago
*Only open to Singapore PR candidates
- Identifying opportunities to optimize team performance and counseling staff and support staff (quality assurance, training, documentation) on dispute related matters in order to maximize resource utilization and service delivery quality.
- Incubating new services, processes, and new Client case work to ensure that programs are set-up correctly and working as expected.
- Monitoring the daily workload and allocating and assigning cases based on priority and available resources.
- Providing subject matter expertise during internal and external projects and engagements
- Reviewing and approving high-dollar dispute claims for junior staff members
- Reviewing claimant spend-patterns, transaction data, available online data, and leveraging knowledge of industry fraud trends to determine if claim is valid or fraudulent.
- Reviewing evidence presented and leveraging Visa's dispute resolution management rules to determine the validity of each claim and its potential for recovery.
- Utilizing Visa's chargeback process to attempt recovery on behalf of Visa DPS’ Issuing Clients, ensuring that chargebacks are submitted in accordance with Visa’s International Operating Regulations, and that all required evidentiary and technical conditions and requirements are met.
- 3-5 years' experience working in a card issuing, or back office banking environment, and a minimum of 2 years of experience in a dispute resolution management or loss recovery role.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Visa’s International Operating Regulations, industry trends, and industry best practices.
- A proven track record for making sound decisions based on available evidence, managing both short and long-term goals, and achieving high quality operational results.
- A proven track record for identifying and proactively sharing dispute processes that maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Qualified individuals will possess the initiative and judgment to ensure customer expectations and service levels are exceeded.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- The ability to occasionally work off hours to support the global team
- Proficiency in Mandarin & English
For interested parties, please click Apply Now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.