£20,000 - £30,000
12 months ago
Opportunity to work for one of the largest providers of multi-line insurance in the UK, with a strong global presence.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Performing compliant internal and external client money reconciliations
· Perform complaint External custody reconciliations
· Pro-active monitoring of investment operational processes focussing on one or more of the following :
· Trading (funds, equities, structured products)
· Asset price feeds
· Ownership and resolution of specific issues identified by monitoring. Understand the causes of failures and identify areas of weakness while working with the various business areas and/or third parties to resolve them and mitigate the risk of them reoccurring.
· Calculation of customer remediation for large scale and bulk errors to understand the extent to which customer investments have been negatively impacted.
· Support the CASS Manager to ensure that best practice is maintained across any service providers.
· To monitor processes, manage risks & assess the effectiveness of controls through KPI monitoring, operational effectiveness testing and development of action plans to address any control weaknesses.
Skills & Experience Required
· Knowledge of the CASS requirements and standards and the implications of these on both our client and its customers.
· Skilled in working with large volumes of data and using that data to accurately identify and resolve risk issues.
· Relationship management and influencing skills both internally within the team and externally with 3rd party suppliers
· Experience of risk management and process monitoring preferably with a focus on an investment platform environment
· Experience of or qualifications to evidence strong knowledge or reconciliation activity for client money and client assets.
· Clear understanding of the business areas key processes, controls and risks and the relevance of these on your role.
· CISI Investment Operations Certificate or equivalent.
For more information email email@example.com or call 02036752931.