4 months ago
Great opportunity to join a cryptocurrency client of mine as they look to build out their US compliance Program.
What you'll be doing:
- Will oversee the US entity’s compliance program and grow the compliance team.
- Actively engage with and act as the point of contact for regulators, auditors, and regulatory partners.
- Work with the legal team to analyze regulations and their applicability to products and develop creative solutions.
- Develop and implement record-keeping processes.
- Monitor, advise and implement all relevant regulatory rule changes.
- Develop and implement comprehensive framework for regulatory compliance
- Work directly with regulators and their representatives. Forge strong relationships.
- Direct Anti-money laundering compliance program and ongoing change management.
- Oversee regulatory examinations & internal and external audits.
- Establish and maintain regulatory reporting requirements.
- Provide oversight for the Customer Identification Program, KYC – Due Diligence process, AML Transaction Monitoring, AFC and OFAC Sanctions.
- Coordinate and conduct compliance training for all employees for core areas.
- Advise business teams on compliance and risk.
- Manage, lead, and develop compliance and risk teams.
- Oversee a variety of topics from a risk and compliance standpoint.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant compliance and regulatory experience
- Strong leadership abilities with team management skills
- JD degree preferred, Bachelor’s degree a must
- Experience with leading state money transmitter exams
For more information get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646 349 4411