Dongguan, Guangdong, China
25 days ago
Cell Advanced Principal Engineer
1. Lead the analytical lab and cell technologies team for evaluating new technologies at a product level. Develop the technology evaluation plan, identify the required resources, set up timelines, prioritize tasks, troubleshoot problems, and direct team to assess feasibility and alignment with TTI’s needs.
2. Search, communicate, and evaluate the cutting-edge, disruptive lithium-ion battery technologies to identify the applicable solutions to enable innovative products.
3. Effectively communicate the ideas and results both internally and externally
4. Monitor the program/project status, provide updates, deliver reports/presentations regarding the current and future development activities, and make recommendations.
5. Identify the patentable inventions and generate IPs.
6. Improve upon the existing materials characterization techniques and develop new ones to collect and interpret data to gain insights into the fundamental mechanisms of electrochemical performance.
7. Develop and strengthen team’s core competency; raise the level of excellence of every team member.
1. A strong passion to turn ideas into products.
2. MS degree or above in science or engineering (Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, Physics, or Mechanical Engineering preferred), PhD preferred
3. 5+ years of experience with lithium-ion battery materials development, cell design/development, testing & validation, and/or manufacturing.
4. Knowledge of chemistry, electrochemistry, materials science and related characterization techniques.
5. Proven problem-solving skills driven by curiosity and attention to detail.
6. Excellent communication skills, fluent in English and Chinese.
7. Demonstrated ability to grow capability and improve productivity of direct reports.